Do you want to become part of a company in development and do you like working in a high pace, then we have the job for you.
- Work in a large international company
- Possibility of day, evening or night shifts
- Work in a high pace
- A social workplace with good colleagues
- Thorough training
- Work with the possibility of permanent employment
Based in a warehouse in Horsens, our customer services more than 900 stores throughout Denmark on a daily basis.
Your primary task will be to pick and pack items from the warehouse onto pallets, and get them ready for shipment. Picking from order slips, you will need to run an electric runner in the warehouse and pick the goods from shelves.
- You can work in a high pace
- You are flexible during busy periods
- You have experience in warehouse work – but not a requirement
- You like active work
- You can work full-time
- You can work independently
- You are thorough and take pride in your work
Working hours are Monday to Friday from kl. 06.00- 14.00 (Friday 06.00-13.30).
Evening shifts from 14.00-22.00.
Night shifts Sunday to Thursday from 20.45-04.45.
Are you interested?
If you’re interested in applying for the position, we recommend that you send your application immediately. Click on the “ansøg nu”-button and upload your CV today.
If you already have a profile or have any questions regarding the position, please call us on +4570277665 .
We’re looking forward to hearing from you.