For a big food manufacturer in Horsens we are now looking for experienced candidates with a background as either butcher or kitchen chef.
It do not matter if you have been working within the fish-, chicken- or pig industry as a butcher, or what kind of kitchen you have been working in. The important thing is that you have worked with a knife before, and has experience with boning, trimming and cutting.
There will be thorough training at the company so that you will be ready and able to the job.
You will be hired directly by the company, and guaranteed full-time work, if you live up to the requirements set by the company.
The work will be on an evening shift with a 4-day workweek, except within the summer period, where it will be a 5-day workweek.
Your professional and personal qualifications:
- You are in a good physical condition and have no reduced ability to work.
- You are stable and arrive at work in time.
- You can work individually, you are a team player and is also adaptable to changes within your work.
- You are able to communicate in speech and writing in Danish, German or English.
- A guaranteed hire on a permanent contract at the company for those who do a good job.
- A really good salary based on piecework. (akkordløn)
- An international environment with good personal work conditions.
Candidates will be assessed as applications as they come in. In case of employment, you will need to provide a criminal record.
TeamVikaren are members of Dansk Byggeri og Dansk Industri.
TeamVikaren is one of the biggest temp and recruiting companies in the country.
TeamVikaren is serving customers and clients from 15 local offices.
TeamVikaren is reachable around the clock – all year.